Thursday, January 11, 2007

love song to a constellation



under the southern cross
its all happened to me
everywhere I go
in this wonderful land
I see her there

little bit up.....little bit down

camping out the stars shine bright
romance fills the twinkling light
and your fresh vibe fills my sight
...........................as I fall for you.

life's a struggle
if you like
or filled with magic
day AND night
the stuff of now
is outa sight
and I wonder
do you SEE me?

my photo of the cross we know
was taken at a desert show
there is more to see than meets the eye
at first glance at our enormous sky.

so if you ever think of me
I'm hoping you will know where I be
cause if you call I'll be there
with other stars I long to share.

==============================================
==============================================






Going back to the desert 2005. This is "Addoration of Venus".

Ten Four Technology Journeyman Artist

My photo
ceramics, digital imaging, bookmaking, printmaking, painting, papermaking. Currently involved in JourneyManArtist project to produce panoramic images referencing the journey.

Blog Archive