Thursday, August 21, 2008

life in goondi



Yep, no worries.. been here for a week now, got my bearings, know about the Gunsynd   Way short cut, drive by the museum each morning.......   haven't been there yet but working on it. Looked around for some after dark sit down menu that wasn't a pub and found the main street Chinese.   Ordered the Mongolian king prawns and when  they came out sizzling like a panfried pizza I was thinking ........
 hmmm 'Mongolia' my favourite country I've never been to. It's between Siberia and Western China......
.how many friggin king prawns do you think they  eat? Anyway I told the waitress and she says "its the sauce". beautiful 'red' chatot cardboard CabSav...
nice an dry. I'm over the Olimpics...... any thing else on telly? 

Ten Four Technology Journeyman Artist

My photo
ceramics, digital imaging, bookmaking, printmaking, painting, papermaking. Currently involved in JourneyManArtist project to produce panoramic images referencing the journey.

Blog Archive